Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blink 182



Me and my cousins at Lotte World...
lol people don't smile here, only the Disney ripoffs do.

i gotta say... i LOOOVE korea

but i miss everyone in the States so much.

hmm... is it just me, or is like pretty much every korean i know in America actually in korea right now? i swear, i've bumped into so many rands peopoz. borah, dianna, sarah... maybe it's a chick thing. :D

anyhow, i guess i'll be seeing allayall in a few days! <33

...and college is coming so soon! o_O

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that "Visit Korea" is totally on my bucket list? It's mostly because so many of my friends are from Korea. I want to see how they became the people that they are. :)

    And Lars and the Real Girl is kind of hard to get through. Heart-warming, but long-winded. Though I'll give it brownie points for originality and offbeat-ness.

    ReplyDelete