Sunday, November 23, 2008

SIGH OF RELIEF

My CollegeBoard Career



THANK GOD its' OVAHHHh. well technically i could probably test again on dec. 6th, but NO i choose NOT to. por favor, this sweet relief is so worth it. but i'm always second-guessing myself. should i take lit again? math again? just to see if i could reach a bit higher?? NAHH.

so yah, i'm done with collegeboard... and i also (pretty much) finished my UC apps! omg, i really hope i get into UCLA. UCSD/UCI would also be okay... but not as pleasure-inducing. ughh and USC apps now. at least the other privates are due in january. i needed a breather after this tough tough week. wow i hope i didn't fail the calc quiz and civics test... but i doubt it. my head was spinning that whole day. alkfasdlfjasdl;fjk

why is it that whenever i have something BIG to finish (like college apps) i find myself something to distract me with?! this time, i decided to watch korean dramas on mysoju.com, which has very good quality links. I chose Stairway to Heaven, which came out in 2004, eighth grade, can you believe it?? so weird. anyways, it had me crying and hooked from the first episode. i'm already on episode 7, starting two days ago... yeah. I think watching it greatly affected my personal statements, cuz they're all very emotion-based heh. but i guess that's a good thing? anyway, i really love this drama, and i can't wait to finish it during thanksgiving break whee! <33



the adults are nice and all, but my favorites are the kids!



shoooo cuuuuuute. estoy celosa.

this is probably the last time i post til after thanksgiving/apps are DONE. sooo HAPPY THANKSGIVING ERRBODAYY. or only to me heh. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment