Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pensieve



My beautiful friends (minus Julia) in biology.

Wow I cannot write a deep entry to save my life. I was gonna go on one that compared how a blog and a Pensieve (like in Harry pOtter) are very semejante, and that "magic" is unnecessary in this world, but OMG, save that for a later day. I have things to do right now. Like studying for quizzes? The eff? Why do the teachers have to stuff everything into the last three weeks? Whateva, just more chances to bring my mediocre grades up. Speaking of, how did my calc grade go down to 85%? adsflajsd should i even try anymore, or should i just take it easy for the rest of the semester? I have the same story in so many classes... But it's okay! Look up! My group aced the civics presentation today! :D:D:D aaand also today mr england ranted at us for half an hour, but i guess we deserved it. >[ ... we better go to disneyland.

I'm also looking very forward to track seasonnnn. Well, I should probably start going to preseason practices to validify that statement, but as soon as i can, i will! Ugh, i just wanna get a discus record and leave Whitney. Here are some pictures that represent what the 2009 WTF season will be.



Hopefully more of these...



... and less of these...



... so that fools like these can win. HAHA jk (mebbe not).

if you didn't get that, it's that the first st. marg boy has horrible form while the second awks boy has great form, and thomas is... thomas. ^^



LOL TGIF FTW (whoo for saving monaaay)

AHHH formal tomorrow! Wow, time FLIEs when college apps keep coming up. I'm sho excited, I hope it's better than last year's! Everybody better be lookin supagood tomorrow... *sigh canNOT believe it's almost over already haha. heh, my outfit is gonna be sooo different from last year's.

mmkay, unlimited texts yay! byee!

1 comment:

  1. aww I love the top and bottom pictures! and the song! :)

    ReplyDelete