Thursday, January 1, 2009

antm cycle 11

So today, I watched the rest of Cycle 11 of America’s Next Top Model. I had stopped around the middle (before Jocelyn got kicked off?) because of college apps. And then, with heroes and house and stairway to heaven (another undone -_-) all stacked up, I just never got around to watching it. I already knew who won: McKie (lol! Like a mcdonaldized Kie ^^), so it was kinda hard to jump back in.

Anyhow, I just think it’s really funny that ANTM is trying so hard to pick back up on its viewership by using all these gimmicks and showing shots that play up the tiniest drama, like a roll of the eyes or pursed lips. But whatever, it’s all in good fluffy fun, and who am I to complain? HAHA and idk if anyone watches the show anymore, but don’t ya think that whenever Tyra answers a question (“what do you mean when you say ‘smile with your eyes’?”), she doesn’t really answer the question? She gives the NOT example and then the HOT example, and I think they look exactly the same, and the girls just nod along even though they look pretty confuzzled. Mehehehe.

Even though I knew McKie won, I honestly think she was the boringest character EVAR. She never did anything yo! The only part that was KINDA cool was when she threatened to haul the drunk guy’s ass out of the tub if he didn’t do it on his own (she’s a boxer lol). I was totally rooting for hoochie Sheena (half Korean!) a bit for Marjorie (you just wanna protect her!) and in the end for Samantha (cali cutie). I didn’t like Elina (bitch. And she’s only 18 – sheesh) and Analeigh was just too goodie-goodie. Sorry.

Sam’s only 18 too T_T, but she’s sho tall and cute and takes PRETTY pictures! Here are my 3 faves.



Dang I wish I could pull off that kinda haircut. I also wish I had that body. *sigh. Whatevs I'll get over it.
Was this post really random? I just don't want to fall asleep tonight, cuz it's NEW YEAR'S DAY!!! wow!!! and, it's OUR, THE CLASS OF 2009, NEW YEAR! wow. seriously. after 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th grade... FINALLY. I am so ready to go to college... if any college accepts me that is. HAhaha, that reminds me, i should probably be pickin up those disgusting apps after almost two weeks of shunning. And dalley's freaking assignment with which i left my "journals" at school.
I was totally gonna write reviews for Curious Case of Benjamin Button (borrrring), Slumdog Millionaire (gem! especially the ending credits lol), and Burn After Reading (wtf was the point of this movie?!), but this is too long already, so good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment