Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Back of Yo Head is Ridiculous!

What a cool haircut!
(this is not a stalker pic at all)

My mind's been stuck in a rut lately and

I'm pretty glad we're gonna have to face the big bad world pretty soon~

Can anyone say FUCLA? lol

I was at costco today and there was a rack of clothing with USC apparel on one side and UCLA apparel on the other... The jackets were really cute! T_T

heehee my title reminds me of how henry whispered in the waitress' ear at red robins.

"how often dyou work here?"

...

"what are you, fifteen?"

he's 17, so that's not too far off hehehehe

i miss old school track.





WOW i have to find something else to blog about besides track and college.
Maybe an up and coming love life? A TV show? Finals? SENIOR YEAR?!

I should turn my senior packet in... -_-

2 comments:

  1. HAHA I SAW THAT USC/UCLA RACK AT COSTCO TOO

    okay random comment.

    hi cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snaaaap, was that guy at Oaks Christian?? Thas coool...

    ReplyDelete