Sunday, April 26, 2009

An Apology




Javi has really white thighs! But it's coo'.

Dear WTF:

I am awfully sorry, but due to mis-freaking-communication between me and yearbook, I wasn't able to put in real, great track photos in the 2009 Whitney Yearbook. I mean, it's not like terrible, but remember that time I told you guys to pose on the bleachers and said that this was just a dummy photo? Well, it isn't, and if you made an ugly face OR LOOKED DOWN (mr mandalia i am going to eat you...!), that's what is gonna be published for 500 people to look at and laugh. Also, yeah, like 1/3 of the team is missing in that photo. Anyhow, I will probably be putting all those unused, awesome-possum pikchos in some album and email/post it somewhere. *sigh* That way, you can print it out in high-res and tape it to your refrigerator... or not.

Good luck at prelims (and finals and CIF too)!
Love y'all~

-T-Sin

P.S. I'm not in that team picture either... Because I was taking the picture. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment