Sunday, May 31, 2009

closing time

It's getting pretty close to the end

since my last post, i've had my last
- track meet
- AP exam
- international day (kinda doesn't count...)
- yearbook banquet
- relay for life
- mun conference (haha)
- Aloha dance

ooooh man

and in the coming weeks will be my last
- ironman (good luck!)
- film festival
- pep rally
- choir concert
- comps
- all that other senior schtuff

it's kinda hard to believe that all this is happening right before our eyes. i remember at the end of sophomore year, i was somewhere with aprwil and someone mentioned that we were only two years away from graduation, and while i was like, hurrah!, aprwil made some anguished sound, and said "that's so close!" My, how right she was. The last few years have seen some changes...



yes.
yes there have.
_______________________________________

you know, i've noticed that nobody really writes about their day anymore. Everything's like some big deep revelation, and yeah i love reading those cuz it opens my unenlightened eyes just a bit more, but it put so much invisible pressure (on me at least) to write something just as amazing. and i'm so not at that level. my brain short circuits so often, i think it's actually affecting my studies and other serious stuff. it's pretty annoying.
from now on, only very shortshort entries from me!
like
"sometimes i lose things just so i can find them again"
haha. because that really did happen, and it felt so good!
maybe a picture or two cuz that's easay.

5 comments:

  1. i think the short and sweet entries are sometimes the most refreshing to read. we could use a little more reminder of the everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I too feel the need to write dramatic stuff! But at the same time I don't wanna cuz everyone else is doing it!

    Jodie looks scary in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i totally get what you mean
    but for me personally thats just what ive been thinking lately so i write it down so i dont forget

    ReplyDelete