Monday, September 14, 2009

One Last Look

Ahh... As the weather becomes not-so-great, it makes me want to bundle up and stay under the covers of my warm, snuggly bed. But no. Seeing as I am unable to do that I decided to finally start packing for SD. But no. Because I didn't really feel like it, I am currently going through my old Xangay entries. Gads, how is it so possible to be so amused and mortified at the same time?

Here is an entry from almost exactly four years ago, as a freshie in HS:
_______________________________________________

Sunday, September 18, 2005

lalala.

i wonder if i changed a lot?

i think i like jello more.

yes, that IS jello. i think it was apple mixed with orange. hehe.

it was REALLY good.

and this is my dog, candy. uh oh her legs arent connected to her body! i need another camera. oh bugger.

these days, im having more hw for church than for school. i would take pictures of the different assignments but i hafta save batteries for next saturdays JKI TAE KWON DO TOURNAMENT. yeah so BIG pic update next week.

holy crap im so excited. most of you will probably be at the prep mun conference tho.

fuahahahahah

sorry for such a wack update. wasted your time i know.

but i need to let off some of my lightheadedness right now.

letsee... anymore pictures?

aha i never did get around to the int. pic. update huh.

thats my friend haeran. shes like in 3rd grade.

ok then. have a happy asian thanksgiving everyone.

_________________________________________

That was actually one of the more grammatically correct entries. I see that my picture-taking skills were top-notch back then... aha. And it even has visually pleasing elements too! Like the photos... Except that was before I had the basics of picture-saving down, so pretty much every photo from the past is like 300x400 pixels or smaller.



So.


College hmmm?


I can't believe about half my buds are already living out the college life. While I'm just sitting at home going crazy with a blog-a-thon. Maybe I'll move on to painting my nails next. You know what I'm doing? I'm re-reading the entire Harry Potter series, finishing the first season of "We Got Married", and attempting "How to Learn Japanese for Dummies," (I'm also ignoring a text from church right now... shh!). Seriously. Maybe I should go get a life... But that doesn't sound nearly as appealing as learning how to cook ramen. And it's not like I have money to spare for going out. There's an economic crisis in my wallet. :[


Wow. TFS entry of the year.
I wiiiiin i win i iwin iwniwinwinwiniiuwin.


Can't wait for college to start!
So I can finally get off my ass and DO something!

No comments:

Post a Comment