Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thoughts That Are Currently Crossing My Mind

-sexyback by JT-

if i just called myself an extremely whitewashed chinese person, i'm fairly sure people would believe me. everyone seems to think so anyway. convo:

me: hi! i'm cindy.
boob: hi cindy, my name's boob. weird, right?!
me: yeah it is... oh well! are you korean??
boob: um no, i'm chinese. why dyou ask?
me: because i'm korean! hahahahahaha don't i look like it?
boob: what?! no, you're hella chinese!
me: wtf?!!! you're like the 17th person to say that!

-i woke up in a car by SC-

my black roommate, bijon, calls me white girl because i act just like a white girl. isn't that funny? it's so strange, being surrounded by girls of such different personalities and locations. i don't think i've EVA been called a white girl before. because i am clearly korean. 사랑해! ㅋㅋㅋ ^^

i am so totally supposed to be writing a summary of "only yesterday", a book i have to read for my seminar titled "1920s and today" or something like that.

-no scrubs by TLC-

i really miss home... i feel kinda like the mom and moderator of my apartment. i just made brownies for everyone and it was gone when i came back from bible study. *sadness* i want my food made by my mommaaaaa. i hate responsibility... i hate growing up.

i have to pluck my eyebrows and then erase my toenails.

which campus ministry to join? or to join at all?

lol... rushing registration ends tomorrow at 2:30 oh hell no.

i am in desperate need of a printer.

i totally forgot all the math from senior year.

i think i signed up for too much reading.

i love ucsd! :]:]:] so far at least.

i do love meeting new people.

but it seems like there's an unspoken rule of certain alumni totally ignoring the butts of freshman from high school.

my chinese roommate is always freaking talking loudly to either her mom, her boyfriend, or the bank of america customer service person. my roommates are so annoyed at her. but i think she's kinda funny.

-adorable by KJG-

i super dislike having to walk around the effing huge campus. i had 3 (THREE!) blisters from the first couple of days and by now, my knees hurt when i go around.

there's ALWAYS someone talking in korean around here. only except in my apartment because everyone's either black, chinese, or jordanian. omg so many koreans.

-someday by SR-

oh yeah so today i went to my other seminar, called "conflicts of religion" but i got there like 15 min late because the freaking place listed isn't even on the map and it's freaking far anyway. so as i walk in, the crazy old professor's like "so what do you expect from this class?" and i answered "i wanted to learn more about the interactions between the religions in the world." (i thought i was being pretty smooth, especially since i was like panting from exertion) but no, he answered "nope, that's not what we're going to learn about in class at all! we're here to discuss the conflicts of religion, science, and democracy." i was kinda pwned to say the least.

-tumbling after by SF-

so i think the chicken wraps at foodworx are pretty bomb, please if anybody reading this ever gets the urge to visit beautiful san diego and MEEEEMEMEMEME, i'll give you a swipe and we can eat togetherrrr.

okay bye.

2 comments:

  1. aww this was fun to read!
    glad to know you're having an interesting experience. and that you're meeting all kinds of people.
    getting your ass kicked is a normal part of it (maybe cuz mine is getting terribly kicked, too)

    I wanna talk to you on oovoo soon! damn the time difference. I sign on, then I realize I'll disturb my roommate, or fall behind on studies. I always see Milly online, but at times when I can't talk :(

    hahah my roommate has been called a "waisan" cuz she's pretty much an asian on the inside. yknow.. she says aiiiish alot! it's rather amusing.

    what are you? a kocasian? kwhite? hmm need to coin a term for this.

    I also found it interesting that you're the mother of the dorm. so cute! If I were in such a setting, I know I would be the lazy one.. not motherly in the least.

    haha that was a long comment
    have fun with classes
    talk to you soon =)

    -lil dixit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm really glad you enjoy SD!

    Boob is a weird name.

    I think you just talk like a white girl, you don't really act like one... do you!?

    HEHE Sonum is "lil dixit", thas cool. Sounds like a rapper. HAHA

    ReplyDelete